We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated developer. You will have the opportunity to use several technologies and build a complex product.
As an early engineer, you will help define the architecture and tone of our development teams. You will work closely with the CTO and CEO and our other engineers to set the tone for the engineering culture. This role is particularly suited for engineers interested in building scalable web infrastructure in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1 year of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Very good experience in software development life cycle with good experience in Agile Development Model.
- Deep knowledge of Web development practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Hands on Experience in
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Java Microservices
- REST API’s
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Vuejs
- SQL DB
- Excellent experience in designing patterns and Object Orient Design concepts
- Recent experience in utilizing Source Control & Build Tools, like Bitbucket, Jenkins etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL programming preferably with Oracle experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules
- Good knowledge of TDD driven development and Unit testing frameworks
- Good knowledge of agile practices and DevOps.
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Good in communication and Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Analyze highly complex business requirements
What we can offer you?
Pay: $80,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home
- Choose your laptop